Revised Schedule for Conduct OF NEET-SS 2023
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences – New Delhi
Subject: Revised schedule for conduct of NEET-SS 2023 – Regarding
- The National Board of Examinations in MedicalSciences (NBEMS) has released the revised the revised schedule for the NEET ss 2023 exam. The exams wil now be held on September 22, 2023 and the results will be announced on October 15, 2023.
- New Delhi: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) on Saturday released the NEET SS 2023 revised Schedule. Candidates who will participate in the NEET Super Specialty Exam 2023 can check the new examination dates on the official wesite at natboard.edu.in
- According to the new schedule, the different group’s exams will be held on September 29 and September 30, 2023, at various exam centres across the country. These exams will be held in two shifts – Shift 1 will be conducted from 9 AM to 11:30 AM and shift 2 wil be conducted from 2 PM to 4:30 PM.
- In continuation of NBEMS notice dated 31.08.2023, the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) shall now conduct the NEET-SS 2023 on 29th and 30th September 2023 at various examination centers across the country.
- The different groups shall be examined on 29th and 30th September 2023 as detailed herein below:
- The admit cards shall now be issued on 22nd September 2023. The result of NEET-SS 2023 shall be declared by 15th October 2023. The revised schedule for admissions to DM/MCh courses shall be notified in consultation with the National Medical Commission and DGHS (MoHFW).
- The relevant clause in the information bulletin should therefore be read accordingly. Rest of the terms and conditions in the bulletin remain unchanged.
- For any query, please contact NBEMS Candidate Care Support at +91-7996165333 or write at its helpdesk portal available under applicant login page.